QuickBridge provides short-term finance against the proceeds of a property sale before the registration process is completed.
If you are a property seller or estate agent waiting for settlement of the value of a property sale, our bridging finance will advance any profit or commissions, or help you cover costs required as part of the sale.
Our application process is quick and easy, and applies to any residential property, commercial property or land sale.
Who can benefit from Property Bridging Finance?
- Sellers of properties
- Estate Agents who have brokered a sale
Benefits of Applying for Bridging Finance?
- Receive your money from your property sale, earlier!
- Receive up to 75% of your money to be delivered from the sale
- Don’t wait for the lengthy transfer process to be completed
- Use the funds for any purpose including costs related to the sale or even a holiday!
The Application Process
You can apply for property bridging finance once your property has been sold and the full purchase price is secured. You can then use the finance to cover any expenses you choose.
Minimum Documents Required
Signed deed of sale
Signed transfer documents
Rate and taxes clearance certificate
Guarantees / Letter of Undertaking for the purchase price
Valid ID document
Marriage certificate (where applicable)
Proof of address
Minimum Loan Term
Upon transfer of the property
Minimum Loan Amount
R 50 000
Maximum Loan Term
Maximum Funds Advanced
75% of proceeds to be received
1) How fast will the money be paid out?
Within 48 hours of successful application
2) What are the expected interest rates payable?
Market related, 0.15% per day.
3) Minimum interest payable?
There is no minimum interest amount payable.